Yes, it is possible to lose points. Your points total will be adjusted when you make a return or exchange. When you return an item for a refund, the points earned for that purchase will be deducted from your total points. If you were issued a $5 Reward prior to your return, you can still use it; in this case, your Rewards points will go into the negative.
Articles in this section
- I made an purchase in store but it's not on my account!
- How do I redeem my $5 Reward?
- How am I awarded points for my purchases?
- Am I able to earn Rewards points when I purchase a Tillys gift card?
- Is it possible for me to lose Rewards points?
- How do I get points for my in store purchases?